- The arrangement of algebraic expressions (operations with fractions, factoring of quadratics and a3 + b3,
powers with rational exponents).
- Equations and inequalities (linear and quadratic equations, equations with absolute values, irrational equations,
set of equations, linear and quadratic inequalities, inequalities with absolute value).
- Sequences (arithmetic, geometric, recursive).
- Functions, their characteristics and graphs (linear, quadratic, rational, exponential and logarithmic functions).
Simple exponential and logarithmic equations.
- Complex numbers (algebraic form, goniometric form, operations with complex numbers, absolute value of complex numbers,
Moivre theorem, solving quadratic equations, binomial equations).
- Geometric congruence and similarity of triangles, constructive problems in the xy-plane using Thales theorem,
Pythagoras theorem, Euclidean theorems, theorems of central and inscribed angles, equal and similar representations in xy-plane).
- Basic geometric shapes in 3D (the relative position of straight lines and planes, simple solids and their graphic representations).
- Calculating perimeters / circumferences, areas and volumes of basic geometric shapes with the application of trigonometry.
- Goniometry and Trigonometry (goniometric functions of general angles, sum theorems, simple goniometric equations,
basic trigonometric theorems and their applications).
- Analytic geometry of linear and quadratic shapes in the xy-plane (vectors, line intersections, deviations of two lines,
equations of conic shapes in basic and translated positions).